Irish Wildflowers - School Seed Mix
- x1 Bag of Irish Wildflower Seed Mix for Schools
- Simple Instruction sheet
- 'Top 20 School Garden Flowers' - Wall Display Cards (sent as digital file)
- 'Flower Bingo' - Classroom Pack (sent as digital file)
Is there anything more glorious than an Irish wildflower meadow? It's a beautiful site! We would love to see these wildflower patches spring up at every Irish school - and this kit is designed to make it happen!
The kit includes everything you need to create a beautiful wildflower patch at your school. Our School Seed Mix is a special blend of Irish wildflower seed specially designed to help pollinators such as bees and butterflies. It's so, so important to remember to choose Irish wildflower seed, not imported seed!
Also included are a range of printable resources for the classroom to help your students get to know their local flowers including games and identification posters (these will be emailed to you for printing on the school printer). These are custom made by us at 'Biodiversity in Schools' to feature Irish wildlife and suit schools in Ireland.
So why not go ahead and start your wildflower patch :D
Further information from our supplier:
- Irish grown.
- Pesticide free.
- 400g pack size (70:30 Chaff:Seed for ease of sowing).
- Contains Annuals, Perennials, Biennials.
- Full cover 20-35 sq m / Light Cover 75 sq m.
- Contains: Birdsfoot Trefoil, Black Meddick, Burdock, Corn Marigold, Corn Poppy, Corncockle, Cornflower, Cowslip, Devil's Bit Scabious, Field Scabious, Fleabane, Foxglove, Hedge Garlic, Mustard, Hemp Agrimony, Kidney Vetch, Lesser Knapweed, Marjoram, Ox-eye Daisy, Purple Loosestrife, Ragged Robin, Red Campion, Red Clover, Scented Mayweed, Shepherds Purse, St John's Wort, Teasel, Wild Angelica, Wild Carrot, Yarrow, some native Irish grasses.