School Bird Feeding/ Survey Kit
- x1 Bird Feeding Station incl. Feeding Tray and Bird Bath.
- x2 Seed Feeders (strong, all steel construction)
- x5 Classroom Window Bird Feeders & Resource Packs
- x1 Bag of Seed
- Simple Instruction sheet
- 'Top 20 School Yard Birds' - Wall Display Cards (sent as digital file)
- 'Name that Bird' - Worksheet (sent as digital file)
- 'Match the Bird to the Name' - Worksheets (sent as digital file)
- 'Bird Bingo' - Classroom Pack (sent as digital file)
- 'School Garden Bird Survey Sheets (sent as digital file)
This kit provides absolutely everything you need to look after your school garden birds.
The main component of this kit is the steel bird feeding station that comes with built-in bird feeding tray and bird bath.
The two seed feeders designed to be hung from the feeding station are super strong and made from steel (we have excluded peanut bird feeders due to potential nut allergies at school).
The kit contains a bag of bird seed so you can begin feeding immediately.
Also included are five exciting classroom window bird feeders to allow for an up-close bird watching experience for the students.
The kit is also designed to be used for carrying out a bird survey of the school grounds and comes with all the resources you will need to carry this out in the classroom. This includes a range of printable resources for the classroom to help your students get to know their local birds including games, worksheets, identification posters and survey sheets (these will be emailed to you for printing on the school printer). These are custom made by us at 'Biodiversity in Schools' to feature Irish wildlife and suit schools in Ireland.
This is the complete kit to take care of your school garden birds and is a great boost for your school's biodiversity :)