School Bird House Kit
- x3 Green Bird Boxes (eg: blue tits) - FSC Sustainably-sourced timber
- x3 Log Bird Boxes (eg: robins) - FSC Sustainably-sourced timber
- x1 Willow Nester/ Roost Pocket (eg: wrens)
- x6 Roosting Pockets
- Simple Instruction sheet
- 'Top 20 School Yard Birds' - Wall Display Cards (sent as digital file)
- 'Name that Bird' - Worksheet (sent as digital file)
- 'Match the Bird to the Name' - Worksheets (sent as digital file)
- 'Bird Bingo' - Classroom Pack (sent as digital file)
- 'School Garden Bird Survey Sheets (sent as digital file)
This kit provides absolutely everything you need to give birds a home in the school garden!
Take care of your birds during nesting season with six beautiful, high quality bird houses made from sustainably sourced, FSC-certified timber. These will give birds such as Robins and Blue Tits somewhere to raise their chicks during the spring and summer.
Birds also need somewhere to shelter from the cold through the autumn and winter and the six roosting pockets made from natural fibres will keep them safe and warm.
A Willow Nester reinforced with metal wire can also act as an additional bird house and/ or roost pocket.
Also included are a range of printable resources for the classroom to help your students get to know their local birds including games, worksheets and identification posters (these will be emailed to you for printing on the school printer). These are custom made by us at 'Biodiversity in Schools' to feature Irish wildlife and suit schools in Ireland.
This is the complete kit to give birds a welcome home at your school and a huge boost for your biodiversity :D